12655 Birmingham Highway
Executive Office 302,
Milton, GA 30004
How Burnishing Will Help Your Floors Shine
Our Atlanta floor burnishing cleaning services will leave your floors looking polished and shiny.
The TGS Process
Every cleaning job is different and unique. It’s important to have someone in your corner who is ready to listen to your concerns. Total Green tailors our cleaning services with a custom cleaning schedule for your specific needs. We use a four-step process that enables us to build the perfect cleaning service for you.
1. Initial Call and Consult
We have three ways you can get in touch with us: via email, phone, or app. Even if you need an emergency service, we’re ready to respond quickly. When we first meet, we’ll sit down for a free consultation where we’ll learn about you and discuss your needs. We’ll explain our process and answer all your questions and concerns. This helps us understand and build a process specifically for you and then take it a step above and beyond.
2. Developing the Process
Next, we’ll put together a specific process that’s built around your needs. This process will be in writing and intricately detailed. You’ll know at a glance everything we’ll be doing and when, from the time you can expect our highly trained specialists to arrive, to the specific equipment we’ll be using and when we plan to complete the job and lock up the building on our way out. You will have peace of mind knowing the entire process upfront in writing.
3. The Actual Cleaning
After you sign off on the process agreement, we can get to work! We’ll show up when scheduled and take care of the entire cleaning, step by step. We use a special color-coded process to differentiate the towels, mops and other gear to be used in specific areas to avoid any issues with cross-contamination. When we’re finished with the job, the site will look brand new.
4. Ongoing Partnership
Our partnership doesn’t have to end with the initial cleaning. TGS can continue, if you like, to perform regular cleaning services. We offer regular reports and white-glove inspections of every corner and crevice. We make sure that the place stays clean and fresh into the future. This is what we mean by going a step above and beyond. We’ll be your partner in cleaning as long as you need us to be there.
From green cleaning supplies, to our ISSA certification, we are committed to you. Let us show you why we are leading the industry.
- Customizable Cleaning Schedule: Total Green Services is committed to you, our customer. TGS creates a customizable cleaning schedule that works for you. Our professional janitorial cleaners have a vested interest in you because our success depends on your success. We are not limited to restrooms, offices, waiting rooms, break rooms, and kitchens – TGS goes over and above your basic cleaning needs so that no detail is overlooked.
- Floor Burnishing: TGS is committed to protecting your floors because it is a part of your business’s reputation. This is our priority. We diligently clean every hard surface and tackle each floor area to prevent cross-contamination. Our floor cleaning services also reduce indoor air pollution, harmful germs, bacteria, spores and dust allergens.
- Total Green Services Staff: Each Total Green Services staff member is trained to provide the utmost level of detailed service. All TGS employees go through a background check and fingerprinting process. When our janitorial crew enters your building, each member will be wearing a badge and uniform for easy recognition. Each staff member is LEED trained to ensure that you receive the most professional and accurate service.
- Peace Of Mind: Total Green Services provides workers compensation, liability, and bond insurance. We take care of our employees so they can focus on providing our customers with the best service.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Total Green Services conducts walk-throughs at your location on a regular basis to assess the quality of our work. If you are not happy, we are not happy.