12655 Birmingham Highway
Executive Office 302,
Milton, GA 30004
How Our Electrostatic Spraying Helps Disinfect Your Business
Discover our handheld electrostatic sprayer. Designed to spray less, cover more, and save time, our technology gives you effective, versatile coverage.
How It Works
Electrostatic sprayers are an effective solution for no-contact cleaning. The handheld electrostatic sprayer charges particles of the cleaning solution as it passes through the nozzle of the device. The particles may be either negatively or positively charged.
Most electrostatic sprayers send out positively charged particles because many surfaces are negatively charged. The positive and negative charges then attract to one another.
The positive particles then wrap and cling to every negative surface. As an added bonus, any objects that have already been sprayed repel the solution. This helps keep the solution from being overused.
Electrostatic sprayer disinfection technology is proven to be effective in many industries, from healthcare facilities to telecommunication offices.
Daycares and places of worship also benefit from these devices. The sprayers dispense a very fine mist, which helps it dry quickly.
It is even safe to spray on electronic screens. The machine is lightweight and easy to carry.
Each sprayer has a removable, 2.25 gallon removable tank. The machine is quiet so it won’t disturb your workers or the other businesses in your building.
Benefits of Electrostatic Sprayers
Handheld electrostatic sprayers allow our team to clean all the hard-to-reach areas in your space without touching any surfaces. No nook or cranny goes unnoticed. This technology is especially important in reducing contact during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Cleaning with the sprayers is also more efficient than the usual methods. The sprayer dispenses solution in a steady stream, reducing waste. This method helps with infection control and can help reduce the spread of coronavirus and many other common viruses.
Electrostatic spraying saves you time and money in cleaning costs. The spraying technology allows for more coverage in a fraction of the time. In terms of cost, the efficiency of the sprayer wastes less solution, which saves you money in the long run.
In these uncertain times, it’s important that your employees feel comfortable coming to work. You care about your employees and so do we.
We see it as part of our commitment to your success. Doubts about the safety of the workplace could cause unnecessary stress and anxiety for your staff. Cleaning with electrostatic sprayers will help give you and your staff peace of mind.
These sprayers help prevent infection and go beyond the CDC-approved guidelines. As a POP-certified business, we ensure that all we do adheres to a collection of official guidelines. This includes the White House Coronavirus Task, the EEOC, and the CDC.
Going Green with Total Green Services
One of the biggest advantages of going with Total Green Services for your electrostatic spraying service is our commitment to the environment. All of the equipment, technology and cleaning solutions we use are completely eco-friendly. We very strongly believe in going green and protecting the environment. We know that there are ways to provide top-notch cleaning that go above and beyond all of your expectations while still being completely safe for the planet.
Using materials and equipment that are safe for the planet means also using materials and equipment that keep you and your customers safe. Going green is good all around. We believe that we all have an obligation to our friends, family, neighbors and everyone walking this world. Everything we do is toward that goal.
From green cleaning supplies, to our ISSA certification, we are committed to you. Let us show you why we are leading the industry.
- Customizable Cleaning Schedule: Total Green Services is committed to you, our customer. TGS creates a customizable cleaning schedule that works for you. Our professional janitorial cleaners have a vested interest in you because our success depends on your success. We are not limited to restrooms, offices, waiting rooms, break rooms, and kitchens – TGS goes over and above your basic cleaning needs so that no detail is overlooked.
- Floor Burnishing: TGS is committed to protecting your floors because it is a part of your business’s reputation. This is our priority. We diligently clean every hard surface and tackle each floor area to prevent cross-contamination. Our floor cleaning services also reduce indoor air pollution, harmful germs, bacteria, spores and dust allergens.
- Total Green Services Staff: Each Total Green Services staff member is trained to provide the utmost level of detailed service. All TGS employees go through a background check and fingerprinting process. When our janitorial crew enters your building, each member will be wearing a badge and uniform for easy recognition. Each staff member is LEED trained to ensure that you receive the most professional and accurate service.
- Peace Of Mind: Total Green Services provides workers compensation, liability, and bond insurance. We take care of our employees so they can focus on providing our customers with the best service.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Total Green Services conducts walk-throughs at your location on a regular basis to assess the quality of our work. If you are not happy, we are not happy.
The Next Step In An Advanced Method Of Delivering No Contact Disinfection!